torsdag 2 februari 2012

BC läxa v.5

Creative Connector
 I have chosen an event in this book that reminds me.  I chose happened when her parents came to her school, and talked about painful memories about her.

The acident reminds me of when I have friends at home and my parents sing to my friends and tell embarrassing things to them. The similarities with both parents is embarrassing. They both tell embarrassing things for friends and show off in front of them. I thought it was good a good thing compared to the story.

If my parents would come to my school, I would not lock them in a stockroom!!  So I and Ruby are different.

Wordfinder
Fuss - Väsen
 Playground - Lekplats  A playground  are a place whit game.                                                      
 Froze - Frös I was could and i froze in winter.
 Parents - Föräldrar Parents

 Actually - Egentligen I actually like swimming.
 Embarrasing - Pinsam When parents sing and dance in fron of my friend.
 Tiring - Tröttsamt
Run- Springa I run in the forest.
Suffering -  Lidande
Could - Kall I was could in winter.
  Moment -Moment
 Stockroom - Förråd In a stockroom we have old thinks.
 Lurking - Lura/Lurar I lurking my parents even days.
 Puzzle - Puzzle A puzzel are a game.
 Firmly - Fast
 Point - Poäng I have many points in riding race. 
 Show - Show In a show you can se many people sing and dance good.
 Worst - Sämsta
Factor - Faktor

1 kommentar: