tisdag 16 april 2013

My work expenence

My work expenence

I was at Flyinge kingsgard in two weeks. Is an stud farm, there studens can go on high school and also university if they want that. Flyinge is a kulture memory, So you can’t rebuild Flyinge anytime and anyhow. When I leave school, I will definitely choose one of Flyinges college. Of course I think about my choices carefull, but now I have seen that Flyinge is a very good alternative for me, my plans and my future.

I started almost seven o'clock but somedays, we decided that I would sleep late, to nine. At mornings I went to my mentor Anna-Lena and helped her with the horses. Rest of the day, I went almost with the students in their class. It was really fun, exciting and interesting. I learned me much on my work experience, both in lessons but also about Flyinge kingsgard and how they take care of the horses.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar