onsdag 5 oktober 2011

Date at Mc'Donalds


Daniel and Ben are brothers. They have decided that they must fool a girl in Daniel's class, her name is Emma.
Daniel's training ends half past five, so he should go into Mc'Donalds and shoot when Emma and Ben has a date.
Hi Emma, it's Daniel.
Hi, has something happened?
-No, no I was just wondering if you want to go on a date with me?
-Yes, but when?
-What good that you want, we will be outside Mc'Donalds six o'clock.
-Okay, we'll see.
Daniel comes to Mc'Donalds five to six o'clock for him to prepare his camera.
Ben and Emma goes in hand in hand and sits down at a table in a corner.
-What would you like Emma?
-I want a hamburger and a fantasy.
-Okay, then I order it for you, I want a coca cola.
Emma watching a little weird at Ben. She checks for Daniels dot on the chin. But she can not find it.
It's not you Daniel says Emma.
-HAHAHAHAHAH heard it under the table, it was Daniel.
-You have deceived

1 kommentar: